A man came homeand said to his wife, "Honey I'm sure horny how about a little tonite?" "No she said"Ive got cold creme on my face and I might get it on the bed." He said , "Ok and went on to bed". The next night he came home"Honey I'm really horney tonight how about a little bit? She said "No I have a mud pak on I might mess up the bed" He said ok and then went to sleep. The next night he came home and said "Honey how about a little bit"She said "No I just took a laxitive I might get shit on the sheets".He said ok and went to sleep. The next nite he came home and said "Honey Im really getting horney"how about a little bit? She said"no Im on my period I may get blood on the sheets". "Ok" he said and went to sleep.
The next nite he came home with a cowboy hat spurs, and jeans on.
His wife ask what the outfit was for? His replied, "Cream, mud, shit, or blood, old Tex is gonna ride tonight !!"
The next nite he came home with a cowboy hat spurs, and jeans on.
His wife ask what the outfit was for? His replied, "Cream, mud, shit, or blood, old Tex is gonna ride tonight !!"
No comments:
Post a Comment